IELTs GENERAL WRITING TASK1

   

One of your friends has asked you to be a partner in his new start-up business. Write a letter to him and say

– What is your opinion on his new business idea

– What have you decided on this matter

– What are the reasons for your decision

SAMPLE ANSWER

Dear Rohan,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. Thanks for considering me as a partner for your new business venture. I am sure your idea of opening a restaurant on Banga Road is great because there are no other restaurants in that area.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join you as presently my financial situation is not good and will not be able to contribute my share of the initial investment costs. My mother has not been well lately and a lot has gone into her treatment. Also, I don’t really want to leave my current job, and I think it would be impossible for me to commit to the restaurant project while I’m still working full time.

Best of luck with your new business and I am sure you will make a success of it without me!

Your lovingly

Khalid

Comments

  1. 360degreejobs is a leading Online Job and Recruitment Portal which provides ac technician, air conditioner repairman, home cleaning professionals, house cleaning, housemaid in oman, philippines housemaid in Kuwait, Professional House Maid for Oman, plumbing services, security guard services. You can call us @9654271931

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

if you have any confusion do not hesitate to ask

Popular posts from this blog

English Grammar Rules Part 1. In this lesson we will learn About English Grammar Rules Which will be helpful for our IELTs exam preparation

Most frequently asked question in IELTs module speaking part 2.

LATEST SPEAKING PART 3 QUESTIONS with ANSWERS