Tips And Tricks about Preparing Cu Cards.In this lesson we will learn about.How to prepare cue cards

 Overall strategy 

When you prepare cue cards, we recommend you to read only answers. And u should do it many times, slightly change them if you need. If you want to make a completely different story or add some details, use the IDEAS section. Let's imagine you want to review the following cue cards .

.Describe an activity you do to keep healthy.you should say:

- What the activity is.

-When and where you do it.

-How you do it.

-How it helps you keep healthy


Read Our Model Answer several times.

In my opinion, by far the best way to maintain good health is to work out the gym, which I do every week,at least twice a week. Of course, I wish I could do it more frequently, but I just don't have that much free time.whats important is that I always mix strength and cardio training. Strength traing exercise help me work out my muscle , increase metabolism and build stamina. So they generally make me stronger. Cardio exercise help me burn calories, and therefore maintain a healthy weight.to make the most of each work out section, I start it with a warm up. This is usually a combination of some light cardiovascular exercise and stretches,which help me to prevent to injury and prepare my body for more vigorous exercise .

If I have strength training , I sometimes perform exercise with free weights such as dumbbells or medicine balls. To be honest, I used to think that weights were some thing for body builders. But now I realize that light lifting exercise are really good for anyone. Sometimes I used elastisized bands or specialized machines. But in most cases, I do bodyweight exercise. I mean everyone's all time favourite such as sit ups, squats,lunges and pull ups. For me, bodyweight exercise are more difficult to do than weights, but my fitness instructor doesn't care about it and makes me so several  25 rep sets of each exercise. When I have a cardio work out,d s I either swimm  or run on an  a treadmill .

Then at the end of each workout I do some stretching exercises again, which helps me keep a heart rate and blood pressure from dropping rapidly.

.Try to make a short summary of this story so that you can remember what happens at each stage, For example, a sequence of events or important points that you need to describe in detail. You may omit some details, but it's important to remember the main points.  This will help you not to forget important parts of your story.

To be healthy, I Work out in the gym 

I maximum strength and cardio training is for something I start it with a warm up and explain why I need it After that I do the following exercise and describe what exercise I do at the end of each workout I do stretching and explain why I do it.

Using the summary, answers the question again. Record your answer. Listen to your answer. If you like it, move to the next question. If you don't like it, practise narrating the story untill you like what u say.

If you want to make a completely different story, visit the IIDEAS section. But it is better to use ours as it has been written according to the requirements of the IELTS test and will guarantee you a high band score.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Grammar Rules Part 1. In this lesson we will learn About English Grammar Rules Which will be helpful for our IELTs exam preparation

Most frequently asked question in IELTs module speaking part 2.

LATEST SPEAKING PART 3 QUESTIONS with ANSWERS